Monday, October 01, 2007

The Scary Internet

If you need any further proof that the Internet is a scary place, read on. I have just noticed that the hits-counter on this little blog has gone through the roof. An alarming number of people have been here over the last few days. In order to discover the reason for this sudden, unexpected and undeserved popularity, I have checked to see when the sudden deluge of visitors began.
It seems to coincide almost exactly with the appearance of a post here entitled 'gonads'. Obviously a key word for the search engines............ scary.

7 comments:

His Girl Friday said...

My finding of your blog was purely coincidental in timing, thank you very much! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, purely co-incidental for me too! ;)

That Hideous Man said...

HGF - yes, I believe you, honestly! I saw your post over at "endlessly restless" and read your blog too!

G-G - I'm just guessing that you are actually Mark being as facetious as ever!

His Girl Friday said...

:)

Simon said...

Gonads. Thats the only reason I come here :)

lynn said...

I'm just amazed at your scary honesty on the gonads post!

Anonymous said...

I've never googled gonads but did once google -in the interests of literary enquiry, obviously - Henry James testicles.